HTC One UK, 32GB, Silver
HTC One Description
HTC's newest and best smartphone so far, leaping into the foreground of their talented range of devices.
The ground-breaking HTC One features an immaculate aluminium body and a 4.7 inch 1080x1920 resolution screen for the ultimate in pocket-sized immersion. The HTC One is ready to refine your smartphone experience.
Enveloped in a full metal body with tapered edges that deliver a slim but satisfying grip. The New HTC One is phone design that is dressed for the occasion. The Infinity Glass worn by the HTC One is scratch resistant and prevents glare for a lasting sleek appearance.
Complete with a live home screen that instantly streams your personalised content. Using HTC BlinkFeed™, simply choose the social networks, news and feeds you want to stay updated on and they'll all stream live to your home screen. And with 2GB RAM and a 1.7GHz processor, you'll be able to load anything up at impressive speeds.
The HTC One brings forward an exciting increase in photo quality: extra clarity, contrast and detail. Bring your gallery to life with the new HTC Zoe capable of automatically taking up to 20 pictures in 3 seconds, because truly capturing a moment requires more than one image.
Dual frontal stereo speakers from HTC One's BoomSound™ deliver bigger sound with less distortion and more detail, improving the average smartphone media sharing experience.
The HTC One helps reduce the effect of background noise on call clarity with Sense Voice. Incorporating dual built-in microphones that can detect noise and compensate with louder in-call voice, you'll experience clearer calls than ever before.
This is the 32GB silver version of the HTC One
Features you'll love:
- 4.7 inch 1080x1920 touch screen for outstanding professional immersion
- Instantly view your personalised choice of content on your home screen with HTC BlinkFeed™
- Master your audio with dual frontal speakers for detailed sound and dual microphones able to detect and adapt to background noise.
- Ultra-fast speed and multitasking thanks to 2GB RAM and a Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 600, quad-core 1.7 GHz processor
- Capture every detail of a moment with HTC Zoe™, your photo gallery brought to life
Manufacturer's description:HTC One - With a sleek aluminium body, a live home screen that streams all of your favourite content, a photo gallery that comes to life, and dual frontal stereo speakers, the New HTC One is ready to reshape your smartphone experience.
Your photo gallery brought to life. Capturing a moment takes more than one image. That's why the New HTC One includes the HTC Zoe Camera with UltraPixels. Press the shutter and the HTC One automatically captures up to 20 photos and a 3-second video—a picture that's alive. So your entire photo album becomes a living, breathing gallery.
HTC UltraPixel Camera: Capture more light. Light. It's what separates a snapshot from a picture. And when you capture 300% more light with New HTC One's super-sensitive camera, taking an amazing picture is that much easier. The New HTC One delivers a dramatic increase in photo quality: more clarity, contrast and detail. Plus backlight and lowlight performance that will rescue the most challenging photo op.
HTC BoomSound™: Sharper, richer, louder. On the average smartphone, sharing music or a video with friends is a frustrating experience. A tiny speaker will tame even the most ferocious track. But the New HTC One's BoomSound™ changes all that. Dual frontal stereo speakers powered by built-in amplifiers deliver bigger sound with less distortion and more detail.
HTC BlinkFeed™. Your live home screen. With HTC BlinkFeed™, simply pick the social networks, news and feeds you want to stay updated on and they'll all stream live to your home screen. The pulse of your world is in the palm of your hand.
Refined design. Rugged build. Inspired results. Full metal body. Zero gap construction. And tapered edges that offer a slim but satisfying grip. The New HTC One is phone design that doesn't compromise.
Smart phone. Even smarter design. Can you innovate against wear and tear? Yes. The HTC One's Infinity Glass eliminates glare and resists scratches. Which means its stunning looks will actually stay stunning—now and in the future.
Sense Voice: Call clarity, even in a crowd. The world doesn't include a volume knob. So talking on the phone in any loud, crowded environment can be a challenge. The New HTC One solves that problem with Sense Voice. It includes dual built-in microphones that detect loud ambient noise and will then dynamically boost the in-call voice to compensate. Hurrah for clarity.
- Platform: Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- CPU: 1.7 GHz Krait Quad-core processor
- Memory: Internal phone storage: 32GB or 64GB / RAM: 2GB
- Display: 4.7" Full HD display, 1080x1920 pixels resolution, Corning® Gorilla® Glass 2, HTC Sense UI 5
- Camera: 4MP UltraPixels (2688x1520) with auto-focus, LED flash / 1080p HD video recording / 2.1 MP 1080p Front facing camera
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® 4.0 / Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n / 3.5 mm stereo audio jack - Beats Audio sound enhancement / Micro-USB / NFC / DLNA
- GPS: Internal GPS antenna + GLONASS, Digital compass
- Network: GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz / HSPA/WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Li-Ion 2300 mAh
- Weight: 143 grams
- Dimensions: 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3mm